What makes CPCS green? Check us out!
Let's win BIG in Recycle Rally this year!
Here's how you can help:
- Please separate your plastic and aluminum and place your bags in the large bins located by the back parking lot. One is labeled “Plastic” and the other “Aluminum”
- Collect from your home, your workplace, your neighbors.
- The plastic we want is PET#1. Most transparent liquid containers are PET #1.
Going Even Greener at CPCS- Here are ways you can help!
Have you met the CPCS Bag Monster, foe of the Green Queen? He is a monster covered with 350 plastic shopping bags, which is the number of plastic shopping bags the average American uses in a year. There is good news though! Bag Monster has changed his ways now that he attends CPCS. The Bag Monster, alongside the Green Queen and CPCS students are taking part in the TREX Plastic Recycling Challenge. This company uses nothing but plastic for its TREX decking boards! So start sending in the following plastic and make it count for CPCS!
- Bread bags
- Case overwrap
- Dry cleaning bags
- Newspaper sleeves
- Ice bags
- Wood pellet bags
- Ziplock and other reclosable bags
- Produce bags
- Bubble wrap
- Salt bags
- Cereal bags
- (all plastic must be clean, dry and free of food residue)